In our country, while Hong Kong has returned to the embrace of the motherland, but due to the implementation of ‘one country, two systems’, Hong Kong enterprises is still considered to be a foreign enterprise, and the domestic registered company rules do not apply to the Hong Kong registered company, and the cost of company registration service hk and registered Hong Kong company name rules is different also, we take a look at today, company formation service hk and named rules.
1. To register a Hong Kong company, a fee of about hk $2,000 is required to be paid to the Hong Kong companies registration office for obtaining the certificate of incorporation. The fee will be subject to change according to the policy, with the latest government fee as the main charge;
2. For the registration of a Hong Kong company, it is required to pay about hk $250 to the inland revenue department for obtaining the business registration certificate. The fee will be subject to change according to the policy.
3. The registered Hong Kong company shall pay about hk $500 to the printing receipt of the Hong Kong government for the production of 9 copies of articles of association, stock certificates, meeting minutes, green boxes, etc.;
4. The registered Hong Kong company needs to provide corporate secretarial service hk, which is a service of entrustment, and the specific fee shall be negotiated with the entrusting party;
5. The registered Hong Kong company needs to provide the operating address in Hong Kong, which can be used as the entrustment agent service. The specific fee shall be negotiated with the entruster.
Registration of Hong Kong company name rules
The name rules of the registered Hong Kong company are relatively free. The company name can contain the words ‘China’ and ‘the United States’, but cannot contain the words ‘bank’, ‘securities’, ‘hospital’, ‘school’, etc. If the following words are carried, the requirements for opening an account will become higher, specifically for the group, holding, industrial and international;
Registered Hong Kong companies can have Chinese names or choose not to, but must have English names, and the company is Limited at the end of the Hong Kong company, the English name can only be Limited or CO., Limited at the end, can not use CO., LTD at the end.
For more information about Hong Kong company registration fees and naming, please visit JV Consultants Limited (http://www.jvchk.com).